Translation of domicile in Spanish:
- [formal] domicilio (masculine) [formal] domicile of origin/choice domicilio de origen/de elección to have domicile in the United Kingdom estar* domiciliado en el Reino Unido [formal]Example sentences
- It is accepted, accordingly, that mother has, by birth and through her father's then domicile, an English domicile of origin.
- When an individual acquires a domicile of choice, it is as if he is connected to his domicile of origin or dependency by a piece of elastic, known as the doctrine of continuance.
- It appears that his domicile of origin was definitely in the United Kingdom.
- The domicile and residence of the settlor and the beneficiaries is also relevant.
- Let's examine the domicile situation: apartment, loft, multi-bedroom home, abandoned storage unit.
- Neighbourhood associations argued that non-owner-occupied domiciles, such as lodging houses, do not contribute to the community and degrade quality of life in their neighbourhoods.
- To enhance its generalizability, this study did not restrict its sample in terms of partner domiciles or host country locations.
- This followed the news that the company was registering its tax domicile in Madeira.
- It collects flows and allocations data from both United States registered funds and funds registered in other leading domiciles such as Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Ireland, the UK, Caymans and Guernsey.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.