Translation of domicile in Spanish:
- [formal] domicile of origin/choicedomicilio de origen/de elecciónto have domicile in the United Kingdomestar domiciliado en el Reino Unido [formal]Example sentences
- It is accepted, accordingly, that mother has, by birth and through her father's then domicile, an English domicile of origin.
- When an individual acquires a domicile of choice, it is as if he is connected to his domicile of origin or dependency by a piece of elastic, known as the doctrine of continuance.
- It appears that his domicile of origin was definitely in the United Kingdom.
- To enhance its generalizability, this study did not restrict its sample in terms of partner domiciles or host country locations.
- This followed the news that the company was registering its tax domicile in Madeira.
- It collects flows and allocations data from both United States registered funds and funds registered in other leading domiciles such as Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Ireland, the UK, Caymans and Guernsey.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.