n (plural -noes)
- 1 1.1 (counter) ficha (feminine) de dominó (before noun/delante del nombre) domino effect efecto (masculine) dominóMore example sentences1.2
(dominoes (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular))dominó (masculine)
- The document then analyses three countries (Britain, Spain and Poland) in depth, with a view to identifying the weakest link or the domino piece most likely to fall first.
- It incorporates elements of both standard playing cards and dominoes, and with the right group of gamers to support it and invent new games for it, it could go far.
- To wire wrap your work, place the second and/or third piece of wire through the domino.
- 2 (mask) dominó (masculine)More example sentences
- There's a sense that possibly everyone knows who you are, yet wearing a mask (even a domino!) allows you to act differently from the way you might normally act.
- She asked, her hazel eyes peering out from the domino mask.
- The only way to differentiate between them was their domino masks.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.