Translation of domino in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -noes)
- 1 1.1 (counter) ficha (feminine) de dominóExample sentences1.2
(dominoes (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular))dominó (masculine)
- The document then analyses three countries (Britain, Spain and Poland) in depth, with a view to identifying the weakest link or the domino piece most likely to fall first.
- It incorporates elements of both standard playing cards and dominoes, and with the right group of gamers to support it and invent new games for it, it could go far.
- To wire wrap your work, place the second and/or third piece of wire through the domino.
- 2 (mask) dominó (masculine)Example sentences
- There's a sense that possibly everyone knows who you are, yet wearing a mask (even a domino!) allows you to act differently from the way you might normally act.
- She asked, her hazel eyes peering out from the domino mask.
- The only way to differentiate between them was their domino masks.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.