noun/nombre (plural -noes)
- 1 1.1 (counter) ficha (feminine) de dominóMore example sentences1.2
(dominoes (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular))dominó (masculine)
- The document then analyses three countries (Britain, Spain and Poland) in depth, with a view to identifying the weakest link or the domino piece most likely to fall first.
- It incorporates elements of both standard playing cards and dominoes, and with the right group of gamers to support it and invent new games for it, it could go far.
- To wire wrap your work, place the second and/or third piece of wire through the domino.
- 2 (mask) dominó (masculine)More example sentences
- There's a sense that possibly everyone knows who you are, yet wearing a mask (even a domino!) allows you to act differently from the way you might normally act.
- She asked, her hazel eyes peering out from the domino mask.
- The only way to differentiate between them was their domino masks.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.