n (pl -noes)
- 1 1.1 (counter) ficha (f) de dominó (before n) domino effect efecto (m) dominóMore example sentences1.2
(dominoes (+ sing vb))dominó (m)
- The document then analyses three countries (Britain, Spain and Poland) in depth, with a view to identifying the weakest link or the domino piece most likely to fall first.
- It incorporates elements of both standard playing cards and dominoes, and with the right group of gamers to support it and invent new games for it, it could go far.
- To wire wrap your work, place the second and/or third piece of wire through the domino.
- 2 (mask) dominó (m)More example sentences
- There's a sense that possibly everyone knows who you are, yet wearing a mask (even a domino!) allows you to act differently from the way you might normally act.
- She asked, her hazel eyes peering out from the domino mask.
- The only way to differentiate between them was their domino masks.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.