n (pl -noes)
- 1 1.1 (counter) ficha (f) de dominó (before n) domino effect efecto (m) dominóMore example sentences1.2
(dominoes (+ sing vb))dominó (m)
- The document then analyses three countries (Britain, Spain and Poland) in depth, with a view to identifying the weakest link or the domino piece most likely to fall first.
- It incorporates elements of both standard playing cards and dominoes, and with the right group of gamers to support it and invent new games for it, it could go far.
- To wire wrap your work, place the second and/or third piece of wire through the domino.
- 2 (mask) dominó (m)More example sentences
- There's a sense that possibly everyone knows who you are, yet wearing a mask (even a domino!) allows you to act differently from the way you might normally act.
- She asked, her hazel eyes peering out from the domino mask.
- The only way to differentiate between them was their domino masks.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.