- [money/blood/organ] donar; [services] prestar desinteresadamenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Last year's winner received his cash scholarship and was also able to donate money to a charity that helps students pay for their schooling.
- He donated large sums of money to charity and established scholarship trusts to help Asian students come to Scotland to study.
- If you're doing a promotion that involves donating money to a charity, send it to the business section of your local paper.
- As a further precaution, should previously transfused people not be allowed to donate blood?
- This led to a ban on people who have received a blood transfusion since January 1980 donating blood in the future.
- These steps include not donating blood, tissue or organs, and ensuring they tell their doctors and dentists if they undergo treatment in future.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.