Translation of doorstop in Spanish:
- 1 (wedge)cuña (feminine) (para mantener la puerta abierta)Example sentences
- The space was breathtaking, but the echo of the door slamming into the doorstop was deafening in the silence.
- I'm tired of using a doorstop to keep it propped open.
- Often people like to keep souvenirs such as this and it is not uncommon for them to be used as doorstops or points of interest in the home.
- 2 (on floor, wall)tope (masculine) (de la puerta)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.