- 1 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] ganso, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar], baboso, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- Most of the editors will readily admit to being any of the following: dorks, nerds, or geeks.
- From dorks to geeks, and everything between, beer has something for everyone.
- 2 (penis) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [vulgar], verga (feminine) [vulgar], pija (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [vulgar], polla (feminine) (Spain/España) [vulgar], pico (masculine) (Chile) [vulgar]
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.