Translation of dork in Spanish:
- 1 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] ganso, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar], baboso, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- Most of the editors will readily admit to being any of the following: dorks, nerds, or geeks.
- From dorks to geeks, and everything between, beer has something for everyone.
- 2 (penis) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [vulgar], verga (feminine) [vulgar], pija (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [vulgar], polla (feminine) (Spain/España) [vulgar], pico (masculine) (Chile) [vulgar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.