- 1 (stupid person) [colloquial/familiar] ganso, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar], baboso, (masculine, feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- They were a group made up mostly of men who were all nerds and geeks and dorks in high school who went on to become brilliant and funny and irresistible in college.
- Most of the editors will readily admit to being any of the following: dorks, nerds, or geeks.
- From dorks to geeks, and everything between, beer has something for everyone.
- 2 (penis) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [vulgar], verga (feminine) [vulgar], pija (feminine) (River Plate area/Río de la Plata) [vulgar], polla (feminine) (Spain/España) [vulgar], pico (masculine) (Chile) [vulgar]
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the