- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] masa (feminine)More example sentences
- It is this technique that allows pastry doughs to rise and pie crusts to flake.
- The oven can cook thinner doughs but not thicker ones.
- Pour a little rose water in to fruit salads, use it to flavour thick syrups or add it to pastry and biscuit doughs, or whipped cream.
- 2 (money) [slang/argot] guita (feminine) [slang/argot], lana (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar], plata (feminine) (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar], pasta (feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- Once I get that we'll be okay, but they will be loan players I would say because we ain't got a lot of dough.
- For yee biggest rock acts of yonder do stand to make a lot of dough from reunions.
- Even adjusting for inflation, that's a lot of dough for a poor boy from the backwoods of Austria.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.