Translation of dough in Spanish:
- 1 (Cooking)Example sentences
- It is this technique that allows pastry doughs to rise and pie crusts to flake.
- The oven can cook thinner doughs but not thicker ones.
- Pour a little rose water in to fruit salads, use it to flavour thick syrups or add it to pastry and biscuit doughs, or whipped cream.
- 2 (money) [slang]guita (feminine) [slang]lana (feminine) (Latin America) [colloquial]plata (feminine) (South America) [colloquial]pasta (feminine) (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Once I get that we'll be okay, but they will be loan players I would say because we ain't got a lot of dough.
- For yee biggest rock acts of yonder do stand to make a lot of dough from reunions.
- Even adjusting for inflation, that's a lot of dough for a poor boy from the backwoods of Austria.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.