- 1 [Culin] masa (f)More example sentences
- It is this technique that allows pastry doughs to rise and pie crusts to flake.
- The oven can cook thinner doughs but not thicker ones.
- Pour a little rose water in to fruit salads, use it to flavour thick syrups or add it to pastry and biscuit doughs, or whipped cream.
- 2 (money) [slang/argot] guita (f) [argot/slang], lana (f) (AmL) [familiar/colloquial], plata (f) (AmS) [familiar/colloquial], pasta (f) (Esp) [familiar/colloquial]More example sentences
- Once I get that we'll be okay, but they will be loan players I would say because we ain't got a lot of dough.
- For yee biggest rock acts of yonder do stand to make a lot of dough from reunions.
- Even adjusting for inflation, that's a lot of dough for a poor boy from the backwoods of Austria.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)