Translation of dough in Spanish:
- 1 [Cookery/Cocina] masa (feminine)Example sentences
- It is this technique that allows pastry doughs to rise and pie crusts to flake.
- The oven can cook thinner doughs but not thicker ones.
- Pour a little rose water in to fruit salads, use it to flavour thick syrups or add it to pastry and biscuit doughs, or whipped cream.
- 2 (money) [slang/argot] guita (feminine) [slang/argot], lana (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) [colloquial/familiar], plata (feminine) (South America/América del Sur) [colloquial/familiar], pasta (feminine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- Once I get that we'll be okay, but they will be loan players I would say because we ain't got a lot of dough.
- For yee biggest rock acts of yonder do stand to make a lot of dough from reunions.
- Even adjusting for inflation, that's a lot of dough for a poor boy from the backwoods of Austria.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...