Translation of downfall in Spanish:
- (of person) perdición (feminine), ruina (feminine); (of industry) derrumbamiento (masculine); (of hopes, plans) desmoronamiento (masculine); (of king, dictator) caída (feminine) gambling was his downfall el juego fue su perdición or ruinaExample sentences
- The edge he plays with can lead to his downfall if he takes undisciplined penalties.
- It was this merger of Malchut and Mochiach that eventually led to the downfall of the empire.
- But there is one other sticky point that could very easily lead to his downfall.
- In the realm of the tragic hero there is always a fatal flaw in his personality that causes or precipitates his downfall.
- The combined forces of Harold and Tostig drove Gruffydd back into Wales, and in 1063 caused his downfall and death.
- It was widely rumored on Tuesday that his alleged wrongdoing and poor damage control would cause his downfall.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a