transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [Computing/Informática] descargar*, bajar, trasvasarMore example sentences
- He obtained the data simply by downloading it from the computer processing the transactions.
- The main application must be corporate users downloading e-mail to their laptops.
- You're better off purchasing something simple to use or downloading free software from the internet.
- [Computing/Informática] descarga (feminine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.