Translation of download in Spanish:
- (Computing)Example sentences
- He obtained the data simply by downloading it from the computer processing the transactions.
- The main application must be corporate users downloading e-mail to their laptops.
- You're better off purchasing something simple to use or downloading free software from the internet.
- (Computing)(feminine)Example sentences
- Most other countries' broadband systems offer far lower upload rates than download ones.
- Even with 3G, upload speeds are not better because the speeds are download not upload.
- BitTorrent is designed to replace and enhance the performance of a standard http or ftp download server.
- So the software vendors opted for automatic downloads of signature file updates.
- Some folk will want to transfer video downloads to a portable device and one with a large screen.
- One tracker can supervise the simultaneous downloads of multiple files.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the