Translation of drab in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dull)(clothing/decor/appearance)a drab greensin graciaun verde apagadoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (humdrum)
- Handicrafts have been directed not only to fulfil one's daily requirement but to add beauty and brightness in the otherwise dull and drab existence.
- Whatever this meeting brought, one thing for sure was that it would brighten my somewhat drab existence - my so-called life.
- It's the only point of interest in his excruciatingly drab life, which is rendered more unhappy by his incessant bullying at the hands of seven overbearing sisters.
- His hat matched his light brown, drab overcoat.
- They were dressed in their brown drab uniform with armor strapped over it and sporting open faced helmets; they were the enemy.
- As if dressing for their performance, the males turn from drab brown to a pale beige color that contrasts with the darker mud.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.