Translation of drab in Spanish:
- 1.1 (dull) [clothing/decor/appearance] soso, sin gracia a drab green un verde apagadoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (humdrum) [life/occupation] gris, monótono
- Handicrafts have been directed not only to fulfil one's daily requirement but to add beauty and brightness in the otherwise dull and drab existence.
- Whatever this meeting brought, one thing for sure was that it would brighten my somewhat drab existence - my so-called life.
- It's the only point of interest in his excruciatingly drab life, which is rendered more unhappy by his incessant bullying at the hands of seven overbearing sisters.
- His hat matched his light brown, drab overcoat.
- They were dressed in their brown drab uniform with armor strapped over it and sporting open faced helmets; they were the enemy.
- As if dressing for their performance, the males turn from drab brown to a pale beige color that contrasts with the darker mud.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.