Translation of dragoon in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- From the calibre of those we recover we can tell whether they were fired by musketeers, cavalry, dragoons or possibly, from the surface damage on them, as ‘case-shot’ from artillery pieces.
- It is possible that the red uniforms of several British dragoons may have been glimpsed on Novikov's estate.
- In fact, the lancers were a minority of those who charged: only one regiment of lancers, but two each of hussars and light dragoons.
- to dragoon somebody
into -ingpresionar a alguien para que+ subjunctiveExample sentences
- What they need help with is mostly serving meals and answering phones - they aren't dragooning people into serving on bucket brigades.
- After sitting through the tedious mutualisation vote, he was dragooned by the bossy PR woman from during the question time session for group managing director.
- Once upon a time my Sunday school teacher dragooned me into a little kiddie choir that performed ‘Away in A Manger’ during the Christmas cantata.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.