- 1 [Theater/Teatro] (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) amateur dramatics teatro (masculine) amateur or de aficionadosMore example sentences
- So, who better to direct York Settlement Players in Alan Ayckbourn's study of amateur dramatics, A Chorus Of Disapproval?
- She appeared almost troubled by that fact, which was either the result of extensive amateur dramatics practice, or else she actually felt that way.
- Her love for amateur operatics and dramatics has also led to fascinating work as a dresser for the Good Old Days, Opera North and the Northern Ballet.
- 2 (histrionics) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) his dramatics are very wearing hace tanto teatro or es tan teatral que uno llega a cansarseMore example sentences
- In fact, stamp your feet and run out of the room just to heighten the dramatics.
- Not to mention the fights, the laughs and the dramatics.
- After lying on the floor in a fit of dramatics I realized what I had thought - pinky toe.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.