- 1 [Theater/Teatro] (+ singular verb/+ verbo en singular) amateur dramatics teatro (masculine) amateur or de aficionadosMore example sentences
- So, who better to direct York Settlement Players in Alan Ayckbourn's study of amateur dramatics, A Chorus Of Disapproval?
- She appeared almost troubled by that fact, which was either the result of extensive amateur dramatics practice, or else she actually felt that way.
- Her love for amateur operatics and dramatics has also led to fascinating work as a dresser for the Good Old Days, Opera North and the Northern Ballet.
- 2 (histrionics) (+ plural verb/+ verbo en plural) his dramatics are very wearing hace tanto teatro or es tan teatral que uno llega a cansarseMore example sentences
- In fact, stamp your feet and run out of the room just to heighten the dramatics.
- Not to mention the fights, the laughs and the dramatics.
- After lying on the floor in a fit of dramatics I realized what I had thought - pinky toe.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.