- 1 [Theat] (+ sing vb) amateur dramatics teatro (m) amateur or de aficionadosMore example sentences
- So, who better to direct York Settlement Players in Alan Ayckbourn's study of amateur dramatics, A Chorus Of Disapproval?
- She appeared almost troubled by that fact, which was either the result of extensive amateur dramatics practice, or else she actually felt that way.
- Her love for amateur operatics and dramatics has also led to fascinating work as a dresser for the Good Old Days, Opera North and the Northern Ballet.
- 2 (histrionics) (+ pl vb) his dramatics are very wearing hace tanto teatro or es tan teatral que uno llega a cansarseMore example sentences
- In fact, stamp your feet and run out of the room just to heighten the dramatics.
- Not to mention the fights, the laughs and the dramatics.
- After lying on the floor in a fit of dramatics I realized what I had thought - pinky toe.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.