- 1 (Theater) (+ singular verb) amateur dramaticsteatro (masculine) amateur or de aficionadosExample sentences
- So, who better to direct York Settlement Players in Alan Ayckbourn's study of amateur dramatics, A Chorus Of Disapproval?
- She appeared almost troubled by that fact, which was either the result of extensive amateur dramatics practice, or else she actually felt that way.
- Her love for amateur operatics and dramatics has also led to fascinating work as a dresser for the Good Old Days, Opera North and the Northern Ballet.
- 2 (histrionics) (+ plural verb) his dramatics are very wearinghace tanto teatro or es tan teatral que uno llega a cansarseExample sentences
- In fact, stamp your feet and run out of the room just to heighten the dramatics.
- Not to mention the fights, the laughs and the dramatics.
- After lying on the floor in a fit of dramatics I realized what I had thought - pinky toe.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.