Translation of drape in Spanish:
- 1.1 (arrange) they draped a flag over the tombcolocaron una bandera formando pliegues sobre la tumbathe dress was draped in graceful foldsel vestido tenía un elegante drapeadoshe draped herself over the sofase tendió sobre el sofáhe draped his legs over the arm of the chairse acomodó poniendo las piernas sobre el brazo del sillónExample sentences1.2 (cover) the furniture was draped with sheets
los muebles estaban cubiertos con sábanasExample sentences
- Ariel has draped some clothing on the tree and Trinculo takes a robe and puts it on.
- She dressed quickly, and draped a yellow scarf over her shoulders.
- Her green jacket was loosely draped in the crook of her elbow, and her jeans were clean, as if they had been purchased recently.
- She was squatting by the fire wrapped in scarlet cloth, her shoulders draped in a soiled blanket.
- The fact is that on the streets of India, certainly by Western standards, most women appear to be draped, swathed and completely covered in fabric.
- All the furniture is draped in grey blankets to make it more sophisticatedly grey.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.