- [upset/late] terriblemente, enormemente; [write/sing] espantosamente (mal), fatal (Esp) [familiar/colloquial] I'm dreadfully sorry lo siento muchísimo or en el alma it hurts dreadfully duele muchísimoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- I am really, truly, extremely, dreadfully, horribly sorry!
- His behaviour was terrible and I am dreadfully sorry that you were exposed to it.
- I feel dreadfully sorry for her and I know Michael will be really upset about it.
- But isn't it refreshing to be able to tell you about two clubs with a good news story - even though both are performing somewhere between disappointingly and dreadfully on the field?
- It can be difficult when you miss your child all day to find they behave dreadfully when they get home.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.