- 1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (in bedroom) tocador (masculine)
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) (in kitchen) aparador (masculine)More example sentences
- They kept a creamery book behind the plates on the top shelf of the dresser in the kitchen so that they could see at a glance how much milk they had delivered to their co-op.
- From here, a glass-panelled door connects to the large country style kitchen with its pine dresser and cupboards.
- Yeah, he climbs on the kitchen cabinets and dressers.