- → drylyExample sentences
- Demos they may be but these Hazlewood rarities are rounded, rustic country songs: lustrous and lustful, quirkily and dryly humorous, yet poignant stories from the other side of love.
- The tales are sometimes dryly humorous, but often just heart-breaking.
- In person, Barry is engaging - impassioned at times, dryly humorous at others.
- ‘Uh, yeah,’ I swallowed dryly, wishing I didn't have to say this part.
- I swallowed dryly and rediscovered at least a part of my wit.
- I swallowed dryly before continuing in a strained voice.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.