Translation of drive-in in Spanish:
- (American English) drive-in bankautobanco (masculine)Example sentences
- These eateries convert into drive-in restaurants at night.
- Many new features appeared on the landscape such as drive-in cinemas, service stations and shopping malls.
- News that York is to become home to Britain's first drive-in cinema was welcomed by local people today.
- (American English) (cinema)
autocinema (masculine) (Mexico)(restaurant)
drive in (masculine) (restaurante que sirve a los clientes en el propio automóvil)Example sentences
- Maybe it was a blip in history, with drive-ins and soda fountains, that's gone for good.
- You cannot imagine how different this film looked compared with most of the commercial releases I used to watch in the late 1950s, overlit studio pictures designed for drive-ins, with little sense of reality.
- It played continuously for 23 years, still booking drive-ins as late as 1977, and grossed an estimated $100 million.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.