Translation of drive-in in Spanish:
- (American English) drive-in bankautobanco (masculine)Example sentences
- These eateries convert into drive-in restaurants at night.
- Many new features appeared on the landscape such as drive-in cinemas, service stations and shopping malls.
- News that York is to become home to Britain's first drive-in cinema was welcomed by local people today.
- (American English) (cinema)autocinema (masculine) (Mexico)(restaurant)drive in (masculine)(restaurante que sirve a los clientes en el propio automóvil)Example sentences
- Maybe it was a blip in history, with drive-ins and soda fountains, that's gone for good.
- You cannot imagine how different this film looked compared with most of the commercial releases I used to watch in the late 1950s, overlit studio pictures designed for drive-ins, with little sense of reality.
- It played continuously for 23 years, still booking drive-ins as late as 1977, and grossed an estimated $100 million.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.