Translation of drongo in Spanish:
- (Australia) (New Zealand English) [colloquial]tarado, (-da) (masculine, feminine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- They wanted me to go along, the same as a few other drongos might do so, and just say, ‘Let's run around and look at the kerb-side collection, ‘rather than looking at the real issue and that is what is being collected.
- He will not be amused at being associated with such a pack of drongos and losers.
- Justice will be done - except to us drongoes who pay taxes.
Definition of drongo in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.