Translation of drool in Spanish:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [dog/baby] babear we drooled at the sight of the cakes se nos hizo agua la boca or (Spain/España) la boca agua al ver los pasteles saliva drooled from its mouth babeaba, se le caía la babaExample sentences1.2 (gloat)to drool
- When Cordelia puts some of the stuff in her mouth, she rolls it around in her mouth, looks terrified, and drools uncontrollably.
- She stirred and then opened her mouth and began to drool.
- All our mouths dropped, and began to drool, I know Jesse did.
oversth/sb he drools over you se le cae la baba por ti [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- And now that I've drooled over Danny's site, my eyes are wandering over to the cupboard where I keep a secret stash of notebooks, colouring pencils and of course a supply of purple pens.
- Another girl friend drooled over Steve McQueen.
- While the sales lady took 45 minutes to ring it up, I drooled over the jewelry and pointed out items for the kid to tell her father to get for me.
noun/nombreuncountable/no numerable (American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (dribble) babas (feminine plural), baba (feminine) 1.2 (drivel) [slang/argot] bobadas (feminine plural) [colloquial/familiar], memeces (feminine plural) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.