Translation of drop-down in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1 (unfolding) [bed/door] abatibleExample sentences
- But, actually, there used to be a drop-down bar.
- Behind the drop-down door is room for a spacious, plastic trash container that keeps your daily household waste out of sight and out of mind.
- A large drop-down screen accommodates the football and rugby fans: go in any night when there's a big match on and plenty of people watching.
- 2 (on toolbar) [menu] desplegableExample sentences
- You can store settings for multiple Web servers and then select one from a drop-down menu when it's time to upload your files.
- When someone starts typing a request into the search box, a drop-down menu appears with suggestions as to what that person could be looking for.
- Each channel group is updated separately and only when you select it from the drop-down menu.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.