Translation of drop-down in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1 (unfolding) [bed/door] abatibleExample sentences
- But, actually, there used to be a drop-down bar.
- Behind the drop-down door is room for a spacious, plastic trash container that keeps your daily household waste out of sight and out of mind.
- A large drop-down screen accommodates the football and rugby fans: go in any night when there's a big match on and plenty of people watching.
- 2 (on toolbar) [menu] desplegableExample sentences
- You can store settings for multiple Web servers and then select one from a drop-down menu when it's time to upload your files.
- When someone starts typing a request into the search box, a drop-down menu appears with suggestions as to what that person could be looking for.
- Each channel group is updated separately and only when you select it from the drop-down menu.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.