Translation of drop kick in Spanish:
- (in rugby)(in wrestling)
patada (feminine) voladoraExample sentences
- Storm clouds could pile in from the Antarctic, but it was still possible to bounce the ball and let fly with a drop kick.
- Jonny Wilkinson became an overnight household name after scoring the last-minute drop kick which won England the rugby World Cup last November on a rainy night in Sydney.
- It doesn't matter if it's all penalties or a drop kick from the halfway line in the last minute of the match which gives you victory, a win is a win.
- A drop kick caught her by surprise, and she was hurled backwards by its supernatural force.
- One theory is that this was inflicted by some kind of kung fu or karate drop kick.
- I followed that up with a drop kick to the chest, and a snap kick to the temple.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.