- 1.1 (narcotic) droga (feminine), estupefaciente (masculine) [formal] hard/soft drugs drogas duras/blandas to be on drugs drogarse* I don't do drugs [slang/argot] yo no me drogo success became a drug with her el éxito se convirtió en una droga para ella a drug on the market un artículo del cual el mercado ya está saturado drug habit drogadicción (feminine) drug pusher o peddler [colloquial/familiar] camello (masculine and feminine) [slang/argot], conecte (masculine and feminine) (Mexico/México) [slang/argot], jíbaro (masculine and feminine) (Colombia) (Venezuela) [slang/argot] drug traffic tráfico (masculine) de drogas, narcotráfico (masculine) drug trafficker traficante (masculine and feminine) de drogas drug trafficking tráfico (masculine) de drogasMore example sentences1.2 (medication) medicamento (masculine), medicina (feminine), fármaco (masculine) [formal] she is on o takes drugs for her heart está tomando or toma medicamentos para el corazón they took him off that drug and put him on another one le dejaron de dar ese medicamento y le empezaron a dar otro
More example sentences
- The use of illegal drugs like marijuana, cocaine and heroin has increased exponentially, most dramatically among the young.
- It is grown to produce the narcotic drugs hashish and marijuana, made primarily from its female flowers.
- Crack cocaine is a potent hard crystalline form of cocaine, the addictive drug derived from the coca plant and used as a stimulant.
- The retailing of antibiotics, anti-virus drugs and herbal medicines capable of reducing heat skyrocketed.
- Lower doses of the drug result in analgesic effects, while increasing doses will produce amnesic effects.
- Antidepressant and sedative drugs gave troublesome side effects and only temporary relief.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo (-gg-)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to