- 1.1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Music/Música] jefe (masculine) de la bandaMore example sentences1.2 (British English/inglés británico) [Military/Militar] tambor (masculine) mayor
More example sentences
- She's a genius, a man-hater and the head drum major for our state wide championship marching band.
- I served the organization as a section leader, drill assistant and ultimately as a drum major.
- However, the true highlight of the evening was when our drum major Sean asked our band director if he could conduct our field show when we were to play it in the stands at halftime.
- It seems she should still be out there in front of the band leading us onto the field as our drum major, not arranging a burial service for her son.
- Now that our drum major has decided to arrive, we can go out to the field.
- The drum major, in his tall black fur hat, face-to-face with Reagan, smartly saluted his departing commander in chief.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.