Translation of drumstick in Spanish:
- 1 [Music/Música] palillo (masculine) (de tambor), baqueta (feminine)Example sentences
- Michael started to drum his drumsticks against the table, bored.
- Oskar, disgusted that the singing children are so undisciplined, pulls out his drumsticks and begins to drum.
- His fingers are swollen; he cannot hold his drumsticks to drum, or his fountain pen to write.
- 2 [Cookery/Cocina] muslo (masculine), pata (feminine)Example sentences
- Meat and fish stock soups, grilled jumbo prawns, barbecued chicken, lamb drumsticks and pork spare-ribs are winter specials served on rooftops.
- There were chicken drumsticks, prawns, spare ribs and even lobster!
- Lunch doesn't always have to be about sandwiches - soup with crackers, a chicken drumstick with a small baguette or a pancake rolled around a piece of farmer sausage are great alternatives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Browse other language resources
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...