- 1 [Music/Música] palillo (masculine) (de tambor), baqueta (feminine)More example sentences
- Michael started to drum his drumsticks against the table, bored.
- Oskar, disgusted that the singing children are so undisciplined, pulls out his drumsticks and begins to drum.
- His fingers are swollen; he cannot hold his drumsticks to drum, or his fountain pen to write.
- 2 [Cookery/Cocina] muslo (masculine), pata (feminine)More example sentences
- Meat and fish stock soups, grilled jumbo prawns, barbecued chicken, lamb drumsticks and pork spare-ribs are winter specials served on rooftops.
- There were chicken drumsticks, prawns, spare ribs and even lobster!
- Lunch doesn't always have to be about sandwiches - soup with crackers, a chicken drumstick with a small baguette or a pancake rolled around a piece of farmer sausage are great alternatives.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.