- 1.1 (double) [role/function/purpose] doble; [citizenship/nationality] doble dual personality doble personalidad (f) 1.2 (joint) [ownership/interest] compartidoMore example sentences1.3 [Ling] [number/form] dual
More example sentences
- Inexperienced nurses usually remain in orientation for an average of five months - longer if they are expected to function in a dual role.
- From the beginning his relationship with her has got this dual element to it.
- These critics also recognize the dual aspects of decolonization.
- Yimas proper distinguishes four numbers in its pronominal paradigm (singular, dual, paucal, and plural) while Yimas Pidgin has only three.
- It has dual number, so nouns and verbs must be learned in singular, dual, and plural.
- Languages with dual markers have a different plural affix for sets of two than the affix for sets greater than two.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and the festival of el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.