Translation of dual in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo(before noun/delante del nombre)
- 1.1 (double) [role/function/purpose] doble; [citizenship/nationality] doble dual personality doble personalidad (feminine) 1.2 (joint) [ownership/interest] compartidoExample sentences1.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [number/form] dual
- Inexperienced nurses usually remain in orientation for an average of five months - longer if they are expected to function in a dual role.
- From the beginning his relationship with her has got this dual element to it.
- These critics also recognize the dual aspects of decolonization.
- Yimas proper distinguishes four numbers in its pronominal paradigm (singular, dual, paucal, and plural) while Yimas Pidgin has only three.
- It has dual number, so nouns and verbs must be learned in singular, dual, and plural.
- Languages with dual markers have a different plural affix for sets of two than the affix for sets greater than two.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.