- 1.1 (double) [role/function/purpose] doble; [citizenship/nationality] doble dual personality doble personalidad (f) 1.2 (joint) [ownership/interest] compartidoMore example sentences1.3 [Ling] [number/form] dual
More example sentences
- Inexperienced nurses usually remain in orientation for an average of five months - longer if they are expected to function in a dual role.
- From the beginning his relationship with her has got this dual element to it.
- These critics also recognize the dual aspects of decolonization.
- Yimas proper distinguishes four numbers in its pronominal paradigm (singular, dual, paucal, and plural) while Yimas Pidgin has only three.
- It has dual number, so nouns and verbs must be learned in singular, dual, and plural.
- Languages with dual markers have a different plural affix for sets of two than the affix for sets greater than two.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.