- 1 (for ventilation, wiring, liquid, gas) conducto (m)More example sentences
- The foot-deep wall also holds a mirrored medicine cabinet and conceals a maze of plumbing, air ducts, and ventilation equipment.
- Gas had built up and seeped through pipes, drains and cable ducts into the bungalows.
- The doctor conceded that during his 16 years of occupancy, the air ducts of the building have not been cleaned.
- 2 [Anat] conducto (m)More example sentences
- It is filled with nerves, blood vessels and lymph ducts which run through it and connect it to your body, making it part of you.
- The stroma consists of fatty tissue and ligaments surrounding the ducts and lobules, blood vessels and lymphatic vessels.
- Using this procedure, physicians can view these organs and inject dye into the bile and pancreatic ducts to make them visible by x-ray.
- 3 [Bot] tubo (m)More example sentences
- Insects cut veins in plants with arborescent resin canals or in plants with laticiferous ducts that do not reticulate.
- To illustrate this point it was found that in stems and petioles of several species of the Umbelliferae, such as celery, the antiserum only labelled a layer of cells that line a system of ducts which ramify throughout the plant body.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and the festival of el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.