n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (dandy) [colloquial, dated/familiar, anticuado] petimetre (masculine) [anticuado/dated] 1.2 (any male) [slang/argot] tipo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], tío (masculine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Hey dude, hold on, Pontius has something to say about April Fool's.
- Hey dude, thought you said you wanted to talk about the future?
- Hey dude, why'd you take your mouth off the exhaust pipe?
- The Clutch dudes are totally cool and we're having a blast.
- Then, I turned to the cool dudes on the right to see how they were reacting, and nearly fell off my berth - it was them.
- Everybody knows the coolest dudes in the world have no money.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.