n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (dandy) [colloquial, dated/familiar, anticuado] petimetre (masculine) [anticuado/dated] 1.2 (any male) [slang/argot] tipo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], tío (masculine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Hey dude, hold on, Pontius has something to say about April Fool's.
- Hey dude, thought you said you wanted to talk about the future?
- Hey dude, why'd you take your mouth off the exhaust pipe?
- The Clutch dudes are totally cool and we're having a blast.
- Then, I turned to the cool dudes on the right to see how they were reacting, and nearly fell off my berth - it was them.
- Everybody knows the coolest dudes in the world have no money.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.