n(American English/inglés norteamericano)
- 1.1 (dandy) [colloquial, dated/familiar, anticuado] petimetre (masculine) [anticuado/dated] 1.2 (any male) [slang/argot] tipo (masculine) [colloquial/familiar], tío (masculine) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Hey dude, hold on, Pontius has something to say about April Fool's.
- Hey dude, thought you said you wanted to talk about the future?
- Hey dude, why'd you take your mouth off the exhaust pipe?
- The Clutch dudes are totally cool and we're having a blast.
- Then, I turned to the cool dudes on the right to see how they were reacting, and nearly fell off my berth - it was them.
- Everybody knows the coolest dudes in the world have no money.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.