Translation of dude in Spanish:
- 1 (dandy) [colloquial] [dated]petimetre (masculine) [dated]
- 2 (any male) [slang]tipo (masculine) [colloquial]tío (masculine) (Spain) [colloquial]Example sentences
- Hey dude, hold on, Pontius has something to say about April Fool's.
- Hey dude, thought you said you wanted to talk about the future?
- Hey dude, why'd you take your mouth off the exhaust pipe?
- The Clutch dudes are totally cool and we're having a blast.
- Then, I turned to the cool dudes on the right to see how they were reacting, and nearly fell off my berth - it was them.
- Everybody knows the coolest dudes in the world have no money.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.