Translation of dumpling in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Cookery/Cocina] (savory)[ bola de masa que se come en sopas o guisos ] apple dumpling[ manzana al horno, envuelta en masa ]Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (small fat person) [colloquial/familiar] gordito, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]
- Both Chiao and Sharipov have requested a special take-out of dim sum dumplings and fried rice for their Christmas meal.
- Appetizers include Spring Rolls, dumplings, Deep fried Wontons, a selection of salad rolls and even a Pan-Fried Turnip Cake.
- Jacket potatoes are now becoming the preferred option to chips, pasta salads have replaced stew and dumplings, and beef burgers have made way for chicken tikka.
- Sweet renditions of bread-like dumplings, filled with fruit and poached in syrup, are also common in these parts.
- His simple tastes showed themselves in other ways: he took to drinking a thin soup for Elevenses, preferred mashed potatoes over anything fancy, and seemed to love nothing more than apple dumplings for dessert.
- And now, thanks to the generous nature of Yorkshire folk, she knows a lot about apple dumplings, pikelets and rabbit patties too.
- It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't so short, but I end up looking like a dumpling, or a pudding.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a