- 1.1 (feces) boñiga (f), bosta (f)More example sentences1.2 (manure) (esp BrE) estiércol (m)
- The scent of dung from the nearby manure pile also makes it difficult to breathe.
- They also provide dung for manure and fuel, and they pull ploughs and carts.
- Muck in the seventeenth century meant, unequivocally, animal dung.
- (BrE) [field/flowerbed] estercolar, abonar con estiércolMore example sentences
- But avoid dunging ground that you plan to use for carrots and parsnips
- It is said ‘the earth neither grows old nor wears out if it is fed and dunged’, though getting hold of a good supply of well-rotted muck isn't always easy.