Translation of dung in Spanish:
- 1.1 (feces)Example sentences1.2 (manure)
(especially British English)
- The scent of dung from the nearby manure pile also makes it difficult to breathe.
- They also provide dung for manure and fuel, and they pull ploughs and carts.
- Muck in the seventeenth century meant, unequivocally, animal dung.
- (British English) (field/flowerbed)
abonar con estiércolExample sentences
- But avoid dunging ground that you plan to use for carrots and parsnips
- It is said ‘the earth neither grows old nor wears out if it is fed and dunged’, though getting hold of a good supply of well-rotted muck isn't always easy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.