Translation of duplex in Spanish:
- 1.1duplex (apartment) 1.2duplex (house)(casa de dos viviendas adosadas)Example sentences
- The resolution, first reported on Feb.14, would place serious restrictions on the ability of students to live in houses and duplexes.
- Snowdon residents have been duelling it out by petition concerning Addington House, a drug rehab centre recently transplanted from NDG to a semi-detached duplex at Earnscliffe and Dupuis.
- Cahaba residents rented from the government until 1947, when the houses and duplexes were sold to individuals at prices ranging from $4,400 to $9,000 each.
- The facades suggest that the apartment floor and unit arrangements may be double-height spaces, duplexes, or regular floors carefully hidden behind the cool glass facade.
- Under the plans the Wheatley would be converted to provide two, two bedroom duplexes and a pair of two bedroom flats.
- Also available are three-bedroom duplexes on the ground and first floors; these have 105 square metres of accommodation and are selling for €228,000.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.