Translation of duplex in Spanish:
- 1.1duplex (apartment) 1.2duplex (house)(casa de dos viviendas adosadas)Example sentences
- The resolution, first reported on Feb.14, would place serious restrictions on the ability of students to live in houses and duplexes.
- Snowdon residents have been duelling it out by petition concerning Addington House, a drug rehab centre recently transplanted from NDG to a semi-detached duplex at Earnscliffe and Dupuis.
- Cahaba residents rented from the government until 1947, when the houses and duplexes were sold to individuals at prices ranging from $4,400 to $9,000 each.
- The facades suggest that the apartment floor and unit arrangements may be double-height spaces, duplexes, or regular floors carefully hidden behind the cool glass facade.
- Under the plans the Wheatley would be converted to provide two, two bedroom duplexes and a pair of two bedroom flats.
- Also available are three-bedroom duplexes on the ground and first floors; these have 105 square metres of accommodation and are selling for €228,000.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.