Translation of duplicate in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) a duplicate copy un duplicado a duplicate key un duplicado or una copia de una llave duplicate invoice (double invoice) factura (feminine) por duplicado (copy) copia (feminine) (de la factura)Example sentences
- They were duplicate copies that the commission had.
- For example, I never realised you should keep duplicate copies of receipts.
- And beyond duplicate copies, we just don't have that much space here anyway!
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈduːplɪkeɪt; ˈdjuːplɪkeɪt/
- 1.1 (copy) [letter/document] hacer* copias de 1.2 (repeat) [work/efforts] repetir* ([ en forma innecesaria ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.