Translation of duplicate in Spanish:
- (before noun/delante del nombre) a duplicate copy un duplicado a duplicate key un duplicado or una copia de una llave duplicate invoice (double invoice) factura (feminine) por duplicado (copy) copia (feminine) (de la factura)Example sentences
- They were duplicate copies that the commission had.
- For example, I never realised you should keep duplicate copies of receipts.
- And beyond duplicate copies, we just don't have that much space here anyway!
transitive verb/verbo transitivo/ˈduːplɪkeɪt; ˈdjuːplɪkeɪt/
- 1.1 (copy) [letter/document] hacer* copias de 1.2 (repeat) [work/efforts] repetir* ([ en forma innecesaria ])
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.