Translation of durable in Spanish:
- 1 (hardwearing)(fabric/clothing/shoes)
- They are simply not going to be able to maintain the durable equilibrium that market socialists want and believe possible.
- The car is not made of stainless steel but instead it's made of some kind of durable alloy that can withstand bullets and rocket-propelled grenades.
- Colonial hinged shutters are durable enough to withstand hurricane wind forces.
- 2 (enduring)(peace/friendship/fame)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.