- 1 (BrE) 1.1 (for blackboard) borrador (m) 1.2dust cloth
- 2 (AmE) [Clothing] (housecoat) guardapolvo (m)More example sentences
More example sentences
- She slipped her long duster coat off, draping it over her shoulder.
- She was giggling as she listened, hands in the pockets of her red duster coat and head turned attentively towards him.
- She couldn't quite seem to place the changes that appeared to have occurred on the streets as she walked them on her own with her heavy boots and fluttering duster coat accompanying her.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
- She was stilled dressed in her pajamas, which she wore a light blue duster over, and a pair of light blue slippers.
- She pulled her duster closer around her and shivered at the icy blast of wind Mother Nature sent her way.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.