Translation of duty-paid in Spanish:
- (before noun)con derechos pagadosExample sentences
- The concession was made in part to help wholesalers offset the cost of putting UK duty-paid stamps on bottles, now required by the Government in an attempt to stamp out cross-Channel bootleggers.
- Duty free has ended, of course, but French and other countries' duty-paid prices are much cheaper than those in the UK with £7.99 champagne and £1.99 and £2.99 red and white table wines aplenty.
- You're entitled to bring back as much duty-paid alcohol and tobacco as you want for your personal use.
Definition of duty-paid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the