Translation of duty-paid in Spanish:
- (before noun)con derechos pagadosExample sentences
- The concession was made in part to help wholesalers offset the cost of putting UK duty-paid stamps on bottles, now required by the Government in an attempt to stamp out cross-Channel bootleggers.
- Duty free has ended, of course, but French and other countries' duty-paid prices are much cheaper than those in the UK with £7.99 champagne and £1.99 and £2.99 red and white table wines aplenty.
- You're entitled to bring back as much duty-paid alcohol and tobacco as you want for your personal use.
Definition of duty-paid in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.