Translation of dying in Spanish:
- (before noun)(race/breed)en vías de extinción(flame/embers)(year/day)[literary]to my dying dayque se apaga [literary]it was her dying wish that …hasta el fin de mis díasa dying artfue su último deseo que …un arte que se está perdiendoExample sentences
- What is set up as a life and death struggle, a dying father at the mercy of experimental science, is left unresolved.
- The bright sky shone down on the dying beast as its death knell rang in my ears.
- So how do you write a letter to your dying mother - a letter which both you and she know is basically a goodbye?
- His dying words and writing helped police catch the man suspected of killing him.
- The dying words of a young woman were a description of her killer whispered to a policeman as he cradled her in his arms.
- Renato murders him, but with his dying words Riccardo declares Amelia innocent and pardons his former friend.
- But contrary to being a dying art, brewing is flourishing north of the Border.
- A piece of wood dropped on the dying embers in the fire soon burst into flame.
- Once upon a time there was a petty bourgeois intellectual born into the dying culture of a declining empire.
- Reid was very close to doubling the lead in the dying moments when he hit a fierce shot following a Whatmore knock down.
- The various candidates had been busy rallying support in the dying moments before the polls closed.
- Australia closed down the defending champions in the dying moments of the first quarter despite some wayward shooting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the