- 1.1 [person/personality/economy] dinámicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] dinámico
- To use a cliché, the only constant in a dynamic economy is change.
- In this context, climate change should be viewed as a dynamic system of atmospheric processes and their products.
- The transaction process is a dynamic system that is composed of the interplay of the three information flows.
More example sentences
- You are dynamic, forceful and assertive while making new beginnings at work and soft, gentle and loving in personal relationships today.
- Although still only a junior, she was dynamic and powerful, with routines of outstanding difficulty on all four events.
- Yet, they are dynamic and open to assimilate and incorporate new ideas that explain further aspects of change.
- For Bernoulli's principle to dominate a dynamic situation, friction must be less dominant.
- The primary means by which a fly wing creates aerodynamic force is dynamic stall.
- The water going down your plughole, the planets going around the sun, the electrons spinning around a nucleus, they all reflect the same dynamic tension between opposing forces.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.