Translation of dynamic in Spanish:
- 1.1(person/personality/economy)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (Physics)
- To use a cliché, the only constant in a dynamic economy is change.
- In this context, climate change should be viewed as a dynamic system of atmospheric processes and their products.
- The transaction process is a dynamic system that is composed of the interplay of the three information flows.
- You are dynamic, forceful and assertive while making new beginnings at work and soft, gentle and loving in personal relationships today.
- Although still only a junior, she was dynamic and powerful, with routines of outstanding difficulty on all four events.
- Yet, they are dynamic and open to assimilate and incorporate new ideas that explain further aspects of change.
- For Bernoulli's principle to dominate a dynamic situation, friction must be less dominant.
- The primary means by which a fly wing creates aerodynamic force is dynamic stall.
- The water going down your plughole, the planets going around the sun, the electrons spinning around a nucleus, they all reflect the same dynamic tension between opposing forces.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the