- 1.1 [person/personality/economy] dinámicoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] dinámico
- To use a cliché, the only constant in a dynamic economy is change.
- In this context, climate change should be viewed as a dynamic system of atmospheric processes and their products.
- The transaction process is a dynamic system that is composed of the interplay of the three information flows.
More example sentences
- You are dynamic, forceful and assertive while making new beginnings at work and soft, gentle and loving in personal relationships today.
- Although still only a junior, she was dynamic and powerful, with routines of outstanding difficulty on all four events.
- Yet, they are dynamic and open to assimilate and incorporate new ideas that explain further aspects of change.
- For Bernoulli's principle to dominate a dynamic situation, friction must be less dominant.
- The primary means by which a fly wing creates aerodynamic force is dynamic stall.
- The water going down your plughole, the planets going around the sun, the electrons spinning around a nucleus, they all reflect the same dynamic tension between opposing forces.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.