- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (world of electronic commerce) e-business (masculine), negocios (masculine plural) electrónicosMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (firm) e-business (masculine)
More example sentences
- Most of us would agree that a superb e-business Web site is one that meets all of our needs as quickly as possible.
- London's mayor is to get an e-business adviser to promote e-commerce and hi-tech businesses in the capital.
- Employees working in the e-business and web sector in Ireland receive salaries on a par with other economic sectors.
- Mirador was chaired by Jonathan Mills, who was also a founder of Trinity Technology which spawned the failed e-business consultancy Ebeon.
- We have funded money into Stanford University, into the e-business school there.
- To realise the value of the prize, Labyrinth undertook to build an e-business system for Irish Farmhouse within six months.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.