Translation of each-way in Spanish:
- each-way bet apuesta (feminine) a colocado or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) a placéExample sentences
- High Chapparal is a very good each-way bet for the Arc and I believe Hawk Wing is a shoe-in for the Breeders' Cup.
- Crystal D' Ainay, a much-improved horse this season, appeals as an each-way wager.
- An each-way bet on Roddick could be more profitable than backing the defending champ to win.
Definition of each-way in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Havana, Cuba has three daily newspapers. The best known is Granma(www.granma.cubaweb.cu), official newspaper of the Cuban Communist Party. Trabajadores is published by the Cuban trade union movement, and the more lively Juventud Rebelde is aimed at a younger readership.