- each-way bet apuesta (feminine) a colocado or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) a placéMore example sentences
- High Chapparal is a very good each-way bet for the Arc and I believe Hawk Wing is a shoe-in for the Breeders' Cup.
- Crystal D' Ainay, a much-improved horse this season, appeals as an each-way wager.
- An each-way bet on Roddick could be more profitable than backing the defending champ to win.
Definition of each-way in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.