Translation of each-way in Spanish:
- each-way bet apuesta (feminine) a colocado or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) a placéExample sentences
- High Chapparal is a very good each-way bet for the Arc and I believe Hawk Wing is a shoe-in for the Breeders' Cup.
- Crystal D' Ainay, a much-improved horse this season, appeals as an each-way wager.
- An each-way bet on Roddick could be more profitable than backing the defending champ to win.
Definition of each-way in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.