Translation of each-way in Spanish:
- each-way bet apuesta (feminine) a colocado or (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) a placéExample sentences
- High Chapparal is a very good each-way bet for the Arc and I believe Hawk Wing is a shoe-in for the Breeders' Cup.
- Crystal D' Ainay, a much-improved horse this season, appeals as an each-way wager.
- An each-way bet on Roddick could be more profitable than backing the defending champ to win.
Definition of each-way in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas