- each-way betapuesta (feminine) a colocado or (Southern Cone) a placéExample sentences
- High Chapparal is a very good each-way bet for the Arc and I believe Hawk Wing is a shoe-in for the Breeders' Cup.
- Crystal D' Ainay, a much-improved horse this season, appeals as an each-way wager.
- An each-way bet on Roddick could be more profitable than backing the defending champ to win.
Definition of each-way in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the