- Failure to do so will end with the same result as last year that saw a refusal to allow even a motion for a waiver scheme to be discussed because funds had not been earmarked for that purpose.
- Roughly $700,000 was earmarked for a trust fund for Terri, and $300,000 for Michael.
- Some faculty members expressed the opinion that such funding had already been earmarked for specific purposes.
- 2 2.1(animal)
marcar en la orejaExample sentences2.2
- Condition scoring is also useful for earmarking cattle as they come close to finish as sometimes farmers who are looking at the same cattle each day can be unaware of the degree of finish achieved.
- The legislation, which follows an EU directive, requires sheep farmers to earmark or tattoo every sheep on their land with their place of birth.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.