Translation of easily in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (without difficulty) they won easilyganaron fácilmente or con facilidad or [colloquial] fácilit's easily donees fácil que suceda esothe campsite is easily accessibleel camping es de fácil accesohe's easily persuaded/fooledes fácil de convencer/engañarit's easily obtainablese consigue sin problemasdriving didn't come easily to meaprender a manejar or (Spain) conducir no me fue or no me resultó fácillanguages come easily to him 1.2 (readily)(break/stain/cry)you gave up much too easily
con facilidadte diste por vencido demasiado prontoExample sentences1.3
- I'm just one of that new brand of consumer - the one with a very short attention span, who bores quickly and easily.
- Fibreglass was commonly used in public sculptures some years ago but it was found to break easily and colours faded quickly on it.
- I blush very, very, very easily, frequently for literally no reason.
con solturaExample sentences
- This keeps this information together and easily accessible with minimal effort and time.
- She said these areas if developed and easily accessible would surpass in its attraction any known tourist spot in the state.
- The disused railway line makes the bog and surrounding areas easily accessible from both ends.
- 2 2.1 (by far) he's easily the bestes fácil or con mucho or (Latin America) (de) lejos el mejorthere's easily enough for everybodyhay de sobra para todoseasily our worst year since 1976con mucho nuestro peor año desde 19762.2 (at least) it must have cost easily $100debe de haber costado por lo menos $100Example sentences
- The number of busts for hard drugs within the British army has doubled in two years and now easily exceeds positive tests for cannabis.
- In modern politics style is substance, manner is meaning, and a look is easily worth a thousand words.
- What happened there last week was easily the gravest event since the group's attack in New York.
- These were several sentences providing significant insight into future events that could easily have been missed.
- Events could easily overtake the proposed policies displayed in its pages.
- Apparently, signals can easily crisscross and become confused.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.