Translation of eastern in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Geography) (before noun) the eastern areas of the countryheavy rain over eastern Englandlas zonas orientales or este del paísthe eastern statesfuertes lluvias en or sobre el este de Inglaterralos estados del esteExample sentences1.2 (oriental)
- They would totally obscure the view of the Tower from the eastern aspect.
- In the eastern Mediterranean a wind blows out from Libya and Egypt, known as the Khamsin.
- For different reasons, parts of temperate eastern Asia also experience quite cold winters.
- It wasn't long before the group discovered a demand for Eastern music in Europe.
- Like most of the others, he wore extravagant clothes made from the finest eastern silks and fabrics.
- The diversity of far eastern cinema today is as impressive as its quality.
- A clearer insight can be developed from a number of eastern traditions or from a Marxist tradition.
- For research purposes, I'm looking for books on eastern magic practices and culture.
- Tens of thousands of people flocked to Heaton Park at the weekend for a feast of eastern culture.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to