- [Ecology/Ecología] ecología (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Masters and doctoral programs feature ecosystem ecology courses in restoration.
- It always interested me why that happened, and why it happened at the same time that the science of ecology was born.
- The emphasis is on horticultural aspects of reproductive biology and pollination ecology.
- The women's and ecology movements are therefore one.
- He has long been widely cited by many different branches of the radical ecology movement.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Most first names in Spanish-speaking countries are those of saints. A person's santo, (also known as onomástico in Latin America and onomástica in Spain) is the saint's day of the saint that they are named for. Children were once usually named for the saint whose day they were born on, but this is less common now.