Translation of economic in Spanish:
- 1.1(development/growth/policy)key economic indicators
económicolos indicadores económicos claveseconomic aidayuda (feminine) económicaeconomic forecastprevisiones (feminine plural) económicaseconomic geographygeografía (feminine) económicaan economic miracleun milagro económicoeconomic refugeeinmigrante económico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)economic sanctionssanciones (feminine plural) económicaseconomic warfareguerra (feminine) económicaExample sentences1.2 (profitable)
(British English)to charge an economic rent
- Negotiations have been complicated by court rulings over economic policy.
- The two political leaders conduct their argument on the margins of economic policy.
- Getting the public finances back into balance must be a key objective of economic policy.
rentablecobrar un alquiler rentableExample sentences
- The recipe of conditions that will make collaboration economic must have not yet come together.
- It is, of course, part of the problem that we do not have an economic immigration policy.
- Many car parks are going because high land prices make building flats more economic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.