Translation of economic in Spanish:
- 1.1(development/growth/policy)key economic indicatorseconomic aidlos indicadores económicos claveseconomic forecastayuda (feminine) económicaeconomic geographyprevisiones (feminine plural) económicasan economic miraclegeografía (feminine) económicaeconomic refugeeun milagro económicoeconomic sanctionsinmigrante económico, (-ca) (masculine, feminine)economic warfaresanciones (feminine plural) económicasguerra (feminine) económicaExample sentences1.2 (profitable)
(British English)to charge an economic rentcobrar un alquiler rentableExample sentences
- Negotiations have been complicated by court rulings over economic policy.
- The two political leaders conduct their argument on the margins of economic policy.
- Getting the public finances back into balance must be a key objective of economic policy.
- The recipe of conditions that will make collaboration economic must have not yet come together.
- It is, of course, part of the problem that we do not have an economic immigration policy.
- Many car parks are going because high land prices make building flats more economic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.