Translation of economic in Spanish:
- 1.1 [development/growth/policy] económico key economic indicators los indicadores económicos claves economic aid ayuda (feminine) económica economic forecast previsiones (feminine plural) económicas economic geography geografía (feminine) económica an economic miracle un milagro económico economic refugee inmigrante económico, (masculine, feminine) economic sanctions sanciones (feminine plural) económicas economic warfare guerra (feminine) económicaExample sentences1.2 (profitable) (British English/inglés británico) rentable to charge an economic rent cobrar un alquiler rentable
- Negotiations have been complicated by court rulings over economic policy.
- The two political leaders conduct their argument on the margins of economic policy.
- Getting the public finances back into balance must be a key objective of economic policy.
- The recipe of conditions that will make collaboration economic must have not yet come together.
- It is, of course, part of the problem that we do not have an economic immigration policy.
- Many car parks are going because high land prices make building flats more economic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the