Translation of economic in Spanish:
- 1.1 [development/growth/policy] económico key economic indicators los indicadores económicos claves economic aid ayuda (feminine) económica economic forecast previsiones (feminine plural) económicas economic geography geografía (feminine) económica an economic miracle un milagro económico economic refugee inmigrante económico, (masculine, feminine) economic sanctions sanciones (feminine plural) económicas economic warfare guerra (feminine) económicaExample sentences1.2 (profitable) (British English/inglés británico) rentable to charge an economic rent cobrar un alquiler rentable
- Negotiations have been complicated by court rulings over economic policy.
- The two political leaders conduct their argument on the margins of economic policy.
- Getting the public finances back into balance must be a key objective of economic policy.
- The recipe of conditions that will make collaboration economic must have not yet come together.
- It is, of course, part of the problem that we do not have an economic immigration policy.
- Many car parks are going because high land prices make building flats more economic.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas