- [look/expression] extasiado, extático; [applause] clamoroso, frenético the team was in an ecstatic mood el equipo estaba eufórico she's ecstatic about the new house está contentísima con la nueva casaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- When my eyes finally adjusted I was ecstatic with happiness.
- Here's how ecstatic Boston fans got the news from their morning paper.
- But I hoped he felt the same as I had, ecstatic and bubbling with happiness.
- Religion has always provided some kind of ecstatic experience.
- Are the people who experience ecstatic religious states just having a really good trip?
- Much of Sufism seems to be focused on trying to raise up that higher self, the ecstatic experience in which you are in union with God.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.