Translation of edgy in Spanish:
con los nervios de punta or a flor de piel [colloquial]Example sentences
- During a competition the fencers get nervous, edgy and temperamental under the pressure involved.
- Visitors, if they are not already dead choked by air pollution and bumpy roads, are always nervous and edgy at the thought of the traffic jams and missing a flight or a train.
- The city itself seems edgy and nervous, as can well be expected.
- 2Example sentences
- But the flute and strings music I have downloaded all seem to show the sharp edgy sounds of the flutes.
- It starts with edgy trills from the soloist, but its overall direction of travel is into the silent darkness.
- Peter Kooy has a vocal quality that's a touch edgy, yet is plentifully musical.
- Now he has produced another star turn in Speed-the-Plow, which requires a very different, much more edgy and sharp-tongued style.
- Although saddled with a convoluted plot, he has invested his film with enough grit, panache and edgy style to make it thoroughly gripping.
- Inside, too features a VW quality dash, which makes a break both from previous styling and the Focus' edgy style.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.