Translation of edition in Spanish:
- 1.1 (book) edición (feminine) a hardback/paperback edition una edición de pasta dura/blandaExample sentences
- These texts are in Arabic and need to be published with critical editions, precise translations and solid commentaries.
- The Irish Texts Society, founded in 1900, began to publish editions of classic Irish texts with full scholarly apparatus.
- However, a paperback edition was published in 2001, and hopefully its appearance means that the book has enjoyed something of the success it certainly deserves.
Example sentences1.2 (printing) edición (feminine) a revised edition una edición corregida 1.3 (of newspaper) edición (feminine) the morning edition la edición de la mañana 1.4 (of print, etching) edición (feminine)
- It is the conclusion of the reviewer that this edition is only a minor revision of previous editions.
- The number of revisions and editions would indicate that sales were at least adequate.
- It's a clever way to introduce the revisions to the first edition.
- Purloined, which was published in an edition of 750 numbered copies, isn't an easy book to read.
- The book, published in an edition of 6,000 copies on 19 December, sold out in a few days.
- The pre-1631 editions probably produced a total of 40-60,000 copies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.