Translation of edition in Spanish:
- 1.1 (book) a hardback/paperback editionuna edición de pasta dura/blandaExample sentences1.2 (printing) a revised edition
una edición corregidaExample sentences1.3 (of newspaper) the morning edition
- These texts are in Arabic and need to be published with critical editions, precise translations and solid commentaries.
- The Irish Texts Society, founded in 1900, began to publish editions of classic Irish texts with full scholarly apparatus.
- However, a paperback edition was published in 2001, and hopefully its appearance means that the book has enjoyed something of the success it certainly deserves.
1.4 (of print, etching)la edición de la mañana
- Purloined, which was published in an edition of 750 numbered copies, isn't an easy book to read.
- The book, published in an edition of 6,000 copies on 19 December, sold out in a few days.
- The pre-1631 editions probably produced a total of 40-60,000 copies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.