Translation of edition in Spanish:
- 1 (book) a hardback/paperback editionuna edición de pasta dura/blandaExample sentences
- These texts are in Arabic and need to be published with critical editions, precise translations and solid commentaries.
- The Irish Texts Society, founded in 1900, began to publish editions of classic Irish texts with full scholarly apparatus.
- However, a paperback edition was published in 2001, and hopefully its appearance means that the book has enjoyed something of the success it certainly deserves.
- 2 (printing) a revised editionuna edición corregidaExample sentences
- Purloined, which was published in an edition of 750 numbered copies, isn't an easy book to read.
- The book, published in an edition of 6,000 copies on 19 December, sold out in a few days.
- The pre-1631 editions probably produced a total of 40-60,000 copies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.