- 1 1.1 (of text) corrector, (masculine, feminine) (de estilo), redactor, (masculine, feminine), editor, (masculine, feminine); (of collected works, series) editor, (masculine, feminine) 1.2 (of newspaper, magazine) director, (masculine, feminine), redactor, (masculine, feminine) responsable editor-in-chief redactor, (masculine, feminine) jefeMore example sentences1.3 (of movie, radio show) editor, (masculine, feminine)
More example sentences
- In his club he met a newspaper editor who let him ‘embrace journalism’ as a sports writer.
- But we don't have any black editors of major newspapers or magazines to my knowledge.
- This, of course, was not the intention of the newspaper's publisher and editors.
- No one told me what to write nor was there an unspoken agenda or expectation on the part of the commissioning editor that I knew of.
- Some have simply had a bad relationship with their editors or the publishing house.
- How did Miller get to a position in which she could write such stories and her editors give them such play?
- 2 [Computing/Informática] editor (masculine)More example sentences
- Real Software has also enhanced the tool's database handler, code editor and debugger.
- In fact in most cases, it is highly desirable to have an editor that wraps long text lines.
- The editors allows a programmer to directly manipulate the intentional program tree.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.