Translation of editor in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (of text)corrector (-tora) (masculine, feminine) (de estilo)
redactor (-tora) (masculine, feminine)
editor (-tora) (masculine, feminine)(of collected works, series) editor (-tora) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (of newspaper, magazine)
director (-tora) (masculine, feminine)editor-in-chief
- In his club he met a newspaper editor who let him ‘embrace journalism’ as a sports writer.
- But we don't have any black editors of major newspapers or magazines to my knowledge.
- This, of course, was not the intention of the newspaper's publisher and editors.
redactor (-tora) (masculine, feminine) responsableredactor (-tora) (masculine, feminine) jefe1.3 (of movie, radio show)Example sentences
- No one told me what to write nor was there an unspoken agenda or expectation on the part of the commissioning editor that I knew of.
- Some have simply had a bad relationship with their editors or the publishing house.
- How did Miller get to a position in which she could write such stories and her editors give them such play?
- 2 (Computing)editor (masculine)Example sentences
- Real Software has also enhanced the tool's database handler, code editor and debugger.
- In fact in most cases, it is highly desirable to have an editor that wraps long text lines.
- The editors allows a programmer to directly manipulate the intentional program tree.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.