Translation of editorial in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in publishing) [assistant/director] de redacción editorial experience experiencia (feminine) de corrección or edición de textosExample sentences1.2 [Journalism/Periodismo] [comment/decision/freedom] editorial
- Why is the assessment of editorial excellence as murky as critical judgment of poetry, chamber music or architecture?
- He had also hired a fresh team of senior editorial executives, nearly all of whom were still there eight years later.
- The award is the result of collaboration between the editorial staff of Euromoney publications and consultants from major accounting and financial services firms.
- But newspapers have NO right to lie to their readers and pass off advertising as editorial news or comment.
- This is the 10th consecutive month the index has shown growth in manufacturing, yet this report received scant mention in the nightly news or on the editorial pages of the major newspapers.
- The tour had received quite a fair amount of free advertising on the editorial pages.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.