Translation of editorial in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in publishing)(assistant/director)editorial experiencede redacciónexperiencia (feminine) de corrección or edición de textosExample sentences1.2 (Journalism)
- Why is the assessment of editorial excellence as murky as critical judgment of poetry, chamber music or architecture?
- He had also hired a fresh team of senior editorial executives, nearly all of whom were still there eight years later.
- The award is the result of collaboration between the editorial staff of Euromoney publications and consultants from major accounting and financial services firms.
- But newspapers have NO right to lie to their readers and pass off advertising as editorial news or comment.
- This is the 10th consecutive month the index has shown growth in manufacturing, yet this report received scant mention in the nightly news or on the editorial pages of the major newspapers.
- The tour had received quite a fair amount of free advertising on the editorial pages.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.