Translation of educate in Spanish:
- 1 (teach, school)(child/pupil)she was educated in France
educarse educó en FranciaExample sentences
- She suggests that the focus of the community college be on educating students and encouraging students to become active and responsible citizens.
- It is devoted to the responsibility of universities in educating their students and preparing them for life in this century.
- How can we as teachers educate students to be more sophisticated laborers?
- That way parents can educate their children in schools that are paid for by the state but not run by the state.
- Boys are given more preference, so the poor families think that one day girl will go after her marriage, so there is no worth of educating a girl child.
- 2 (make aware)Example sentences
- Well, it served the purposes of the real corporate aristocracy to let them believe that until they had created the means of training and educating their replacements.
- Thus, now is the best time for all traditional leaders to start educating their subjects on the importance of storing their crops properly.
- You also get the chance to be educated in almost any subject there is and get paid good money to be in the army.
- 3 (cultivate)(ear/palate)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.