- 1.1 [establishment] docente, de enseñanza 1.2 [toy] educativo, instructivo; [method] pedagógicoMore example sentences1.3 [publisher] de libros de texto
More example sentences1.4 (instructive) instructivo
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.