Translation of educational in Spanish:
- 1.1 [establishment] docente, de enseñanza 1.2 [toy] educativo, instructivo; [method] pedagógicoExample sentences1.3 [publisher] de libros de texto
Example sentences1.4 (instructive) instructivo
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.