- 1.1 [establishment] docente, de enseñanza 1.2 [toy] educativo, instructivo; [method] pedagógicoMore example sentences1.3 [publisher] de libros de texto
More example sentences1.4 (instructive) instructivo
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...