- 1.1 [establishment] docente, de enseñanza 1.2 [toy] educativo, instructivo; [method] pedagógicoMore example sentences1.3 [publisher] de libros de texto
More example sentences1.4 (instructive) instructivo
- He is also visiting schools to give informal educational talks about his experiences.
- The book is an educational experience for the layman who is also a practising Christian.
- The Associated Press reported that a few got queasy but that others found it an educational experience.
- Its report is part of a wider review of special educational needs provision in the district.
- What, then, is the educational ethos in these schools, and what do they teach?
- Speaking English as a second language has no real impact on educational achievement.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The deck of cards used in Spain is called the baraja francesa. The four suits are oros, copas, espadas, and bastos, corresponding to diamonds, hearts, spades, and clubs. Each suit has nine numbered cards and three face cards - jack (sota), knight, and king. There is no queen.