Translation of effectively in Spanish:
- 1.1(manage/spend)the cure worked extremely effectively
eficazmenteel tratamiento surtió un efecto muy positivo or logró muy buenos resultadosExample sentences
- Although such control is desirable, it is impossible to see how it can be effectively achieved.
- Sulphur dioxide blocks it effectively, in a manner not yet fully understood.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at both asking effectively and getting results.
- Usually the inflammation and pain can be effectively controlled with one or other of these medications.
- This acts as a straitjacket and means that governments effectively lose control of their own economies.
- When that money runs out, the union would effectively come under college control.
con mucho or gran efecto(speak)1.3 (in effect) (sentence adv) effectively, what he's saying is that …
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.