Translation of effectively in Spanish:
- 1.1 [manage/spend] con eficacia, eficazmente the cure worked extremely effectively el tratamiento surtió un efecto muy positivo or logró muy buenos resultados 1.2 [contrast/decorate] con mucho or gran efecto; [speak] convincentementeExample sentences1.3 (in effect) (sentence adv) de hecho, realmente effectively, what he's saying is that … de hecho, lo que está diciendo es que …
- Although such control is desirable, it is impossible to see how it can be effectively achieved.
- Sulphur dioxide blocks it effectively, in a manner not yet fully understood.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at both asking effectively and getting results.
- Usually the inflammation and pain can be effectively controlled with one or other of these medications.
- This acts as a straitjacket and means that governments effectively lose control of their own economies.
- When that money runs out, the union would effectively come under college control.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.