Translation of effectively in Spanish:
- 1(manage/spend)the cure worked extremely effectively
eficazmenteel tratamiento surtió un efecto muy positivo or logró muy buenos resultadosExample sentences
- Although such control is desirable, it is impossible to see how it can be effectively achieved.
- Sulphur dioxide blocks it effectively, in a manner not yet fully understood.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at both asking effectively and getting results.
- Usually the inflammation and pain can be effectively controlled with one or other of these medications.
- This acts as a straitjacket and means that governments effectively lose control of their own economies.
- When that money runs out, the union would effectively come under college control.
con mucho efecto
con gran efecto(speak)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.