- 1.1 [manage/spend] con eficacia, eficazmente the cure worked extremely effectively el tratamiento surtió un efecto muy positivo or logró muy buenos resultados 1.2 [contrast/decorate] con mucho or gran efecto; [speak] convincentementeMore example sentences1.3 (in effect) (indep) de hecho, realmente effectively, what he's saying is that … de hecho, lo que está diciendo es que …
More example sentences
- Although such control is desirable, it is impossible to see how it can be effectively achieved.
- Sulphur dioxide blocks it effectively, in a manner not yet fully understood.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at both asking effectively and getting results.
- Usually the inflammation and pain can be effectively controlled with one or other of these medications.
- This acts as a straitjacket and means that governments effectively lose control of their own economies.
- When that money runs out, the union would effectively come under college control.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.