- 1.1 [manage/spend] con eficacia, eficazmente the cure worked extremely effectively el tratamiento surtió un efecto muy positivo or logró muy buenos resultados 1.2 [contrast/decorate] con mucho or gran efecto; [speak] convincentementeMore example sentences1.3 (in effect) (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) de hecho, realmente effectively, what he's saying is that … de hecho, lo que está diciendo es que …
More example sentences
- Although such control is desirable, it is impossible to see how it can be effectively achieved.
- Sulphur dioxide blocks it effectively, in a manner not yet fully understood.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at both asking effectively and getting results.
- Usually the inflammation and pain can be effectively controlled with one or other of these medications.
- This acts as a straitjacket and means that governments effectively lose control of their own economies.
- When that money runs out, the union would effectively come under college control.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.