- 1.1 [manage/spend] con eficacia, eficazmente the cure worked extremely effectively el tratamiento surtió un efecto muy positivo or logró muy buenos resultados 1.2 [contrast/decorate] con mucho or gran efecto; [speak] convincentementeMore example sentences1.3 (in effect) (sentence adverb/modificador de una oración) de hecho, realmente effectively, what he's saying is that … de hecho, lo que está diciendo es que …
More example sentences
- Although such control is desirable, it is impossible to see how it can be effectively achieved.
- Sulphur dioxide blocks it effectively, in a manner not yet fully understood.
- The more you practice, the better you will get at both asking effectively and getting results.
- Usually the inflammation and pain can be effectively controlled with one or other of these medications.
- This acts as a straitjacket and means that governments effectively lose control of their own economies.
- When that money runs out, the union would effectively come under college control.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.